Thursday, August 8, 2013

Watching the Unschooling Pieces Crumble - Part 11 of Dealings With a Guru

More from Patti........


Well, here we are again and I suppose I can no longer pretend I am done. The information that is continuing to come out in the Clearinghouse group is no less than astounding. I cannot believe the length of time Dayna has been using and manipulating people. I also cannot believe how many individuals have been frightened of the Martin family; so frightened that people have held on to things for years. It is almost like they are mob bosses and they will put a hit out on anyone that dares to cross them, or should I say, anyone that treats them the way they treat others. If one thing has become clear throughout this fact checking, though, it is that unschooling will be fine. Discovering numerous pockets of people that have never even heard of the Martin Machine has been a wonderful side effect of this whole ordeal. Thank you again to every single person that has come forward with information, so the full picture can be realized and we can all go on with our lives, eventually. Know that we are all working to leave behind a more cohesive community than what existed just a few months ago. Unschooling rules and I don’t mean the Martin version of unschooling, but the true, deep, need we have within us to love the world and spread the peace. We are all working toward supporting a better world for our children and grandchildren. For those of you who still do not understand what all the fact checking is about, I hope you never have to find out. And for those who are disappointed in me for supporting peace in a not so peaceful way, you hold that burden yourself. I am doing something about it. What have you done today to ensure that liars and manipulators are not running our lives?

As with every new blog I post, there are a few new pieces of information that have been learned. This post is centered around an email exchange that occurred between Patti Stephens and Dayna Martin about a week ago. The comment that elicited this conversation was a post by Dayna herself, where she claimed to have private conversations between her daughter and Patti’s daughter. I have to admit that I got a little concerned. I had known that Tiff and Syd had been talking and I also knew that Syd had claimed she was just trying to get Dayna to talk to her and explain why she is lying about all of us to other people. I did, for a split second, think that maybe there were messages I had not heard of and maybe they had been deleted. Once Dayna forwarded the conversations, I found that they were the exact thing I had already read and said nothing like she had claimed they did.

The other topic I am covering is the fact that someone has started a blog with a name very similar to my own and they are hacking in to blogs belonging to others and changing the URL that links to my blog. Here is the IP information forwarded by someone researching the incident……

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
C:\Users\...>nslookup theunschoolinggreenfamily.blogspot.com
Server: homeportal
Address: 192.168.1.254
Non-authoritative answer:
Name: blogspot.l.googleusercontent.com
Addresses: 2607:f8b0:4006:802::100c
173.194.43.11
173.194.43.10
173.194.43.12
Aliases: theunschoolinggreenfamily.blogspot.com
C:\Users\...>nslookup thesparklingmartins.blogspot.com
Server: homeportal
Address: 192.168.1.254
Non-authoritative answer:
Name: blogspot.l.googleusercontent.com
Addresses: 2607:f8b0:4006:802::100a
173.194.43.10
173.194.43.11
173.194.43.12
Aliases: thesparklingmartins.blogspot.com

 It is difficult to spot what they did if you do not know what to look for, but they simply moved the position of the word “THE”. My blog is called Unschooling the Green Family and the decoy they created is called The Unschooling Green Family. If you have not had the pleasure of seeing their blog, it states this…………

get a life green

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

good grief

Good grief. Don't you have better things to do than dig up a quarrel you had with someone months ago? Wasn't that done and over with?

What's done is done. Move on. Go play with your kids. You are unschoolers, right? Go be with you kids in positive and productive ways.

And the rest of you, seriously, why did you click on this link to begin with?  To read about gossip?? To bash someone else?? Is this what homeschoolers do now in their free time?? Shame on you.

Before I go on to the information regarding Patti, I would also like to share a PM that my friend Robert received from Joe. Joe had already been blocked by Robert, so he used his other account to send it. Joe claims that he does not bully or attack people, but there are numerous occasions where he has done just that. Robert did not respond, but did give me permission to share the message here. Keep in mind, Robert has done nothing to provoke this, aside from sharing his own truth with others who have asked him…..………..

 July 31st:

Really You're going to bully folks too? When will this madness end? Do you all want Dayna to fuckin kill herself? Your all grabbing at nothing. There is no FRAUD. She is still a unschooling advocate no matter what she does on her days off. Your not seeing it like it truly is. Your taking the word of folks that are out to get us. Picking on project we start and don't finish. Are you fucking kidding me. How many things have you started and just left on the shelf. My lawn is half mowed too. Want me to take a photo so you can show that to every one. What the hell man? You think we faked Liferocks just made all that shit up every word that was said the whole dads group chat all just fake? You have seen part of the doc I filmed. This is past the point of crazy. So stand on what you KNOW and not what others have fed you.

So here is the post from Dayna where she threatened having screenshots of messages between the two kids…..

I have screenshots of Patti's daughter Sydney, messaging my daughter Tiffany telling her that Jen Green has gone over their house and screamed and sworn at her telling her to write negative accusations about me and this little girl is scared. It is beyond abuse and manipulation.
And here is the message from Patti and the email exchanges between Patti and Dayna…………

From Patti Stephens……

“I have debated for the better part of a week whether or not I wanted to release my email exchange with Dayna that centered around her using Sydni’s private conversations with her daughter, Tiffany, to try to “discredit” Jennifer.  The email exchange speaks for itself.   I have, throughout the majority of this ordeal, just wanted it to go away.  That’s how I deal with bad stuff.  Just move on.  Don’t dwell on it.  Find the good.  Learn  from the mistakes.  Period.  However, a number of things are different with this particular situation:  (1) this effected my kids, primarily my oldest, in a HUGE way and so the moving on is not so easy, (2) the Martins just keep on stoking the fire with denial and blame and it just doesn’t feel right to not put the facts out there and (3) soooo many other people have been hurt before me and the need for folks to have access to factual information is critical so that, hopefully, others will think twice before giving them a dime or even falling for the Martin Marketing Machine. I am not so much concerned anymore that Dayna didn’t perform her unnanny duties.…I am furious at the extent she and Joe seem to be going to lie, manipulate, bully and distort any sense of the truth so that they can just continue on being “The Martins, Unschoolers Extraordinaire”.

So, folks, here it is..I really hope I am done with this and can move on.  I totally support the bigger picture of accountability and facts and all…I just have to let this go.  I have to remove myself for a while and get my energy to a much higher level so I can shift us to a different path…not a different life learning path…I still believe in it…but a different daily path…that is about connection and love and joy and learning…not about escaping and coping and just getting by…and wondering what the latest lie or accusation is.  We’ll be ok….and that starts with me.” 

From: Dayna Martin dayna@daynamartin.com
To: Patti Stephens patti.stephens@yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 7:37 PM
Subject: Re: screen shots

Patti,

What is going on here? Why is all of this being so blown up into such a hurtful thing. CPS was called on me because of Jenn's blog. This is MY LIFE here. My children... my family.

I made some big mistakes there, but no one deserves this. It is beyond hurtful.

I wanted to write to you to reach out for your compassion and understanding.

I have screen shots of Tiffany and Sydni discussing the manipulation that Jenn has used with her to get her to say negative things about me. Tiff showed them to me. Also, Syd messaged me personally and I told her that I wasn't comfortable talking to her unless you were comfortable with it. We did chat briefly, and she said you wanted me to send you an email.

I am a good person and I don't deserve this. Please forgive me for not following through with working with you. I said things in a drunken state that I didn't mean and I am so regretful of that. I truly loved your family. Please let Jenn know that I have proof of her manipulating your family and have her contact me so we can talk. Barb has the screen shots also and they are very incriminating and will disprove some of what Jen is claiming and show that you all were bullied and manipulated into speaking out against me. Before I went public with them, I wanted to reach out and try to go a kinder route and see what unfolded.

Thank you and please, call me so we can talk or email so we can work this out and move forward.

Love, Dayna

Also, Patti... I don't want to hurt Syd. Tiff promised her, which is seen on the several screen shots, that she wouldn't tell anyone what Syd told Tiff. I just want this all to end and work it out in a way that it should be dealt with... privately. Tiff did say, however that she is willing to allow them to be posted publicly so people can know the truth of this aspect of the story/blog.

From: patti.stephens@yahoo.com
To: dayna@daynamartin.com
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2013 11:45 AM
Subject: Re: screen shots

 Patti: 
 
"I, quite frankly, am stunned at your email.  On so many levels.  So I will dissect your email and address your specific questions/comments in the order of importance to me:"

Dayna: 

“Also, Patti... I don't want to hurt Syd. Tiff promised her, which is seen on the several screen shots, that she wouldn't tell anyone what Syd told Tiff. I just want this all to end and work it out in a way that it should be dealt with... privately. Tiff did say, however that she is willing to allow them to be posted publicly so people can know the truth of this aspect of the story/blog.”

 Patti:

“Sydni's well being, as that of my other children, is of my utmost concern.  Really, Dayna, if you truly don't want to hurt Sydni, you would not have even sent this email.  Publishing her and Tiffany's private conversation wouldn't even be a thought. Sydni has already been hurt..in ways this mother never, ever could have imagined.  The behaviors I needed help with... (anger due to her feelings of abandonment, lies, manipulation, adults saying one thing and doing something else) you simply contributed to.  Her desperation to try to connect with you via Tiffany...to try to gain some closure...to know you were ok...to try to gain some understanding that you really did care about her...that was her intent in talking to Tiffany since you unfriended her and she could not speak with you directly???  How in the hell can you tell me you have Sydni's well being at heart when you disconnected yourself from her almost immediately after leaving here??  And you now want to publish their conversation to try to make some point about Jen to the larger community???  I think not.  You may have Tiffany's permission but you don't have Sydni's...”

 Dayna:

“I have screen shots of Tiffany and Sydni discussing the manipulation that Jenn has used with her to get her to say negative things about me. Tiff showed them to me......Please let Jenn know that I have proof of her manipulating your family and have her contact me so we can talk. Barb has the screen shots also and they are very incriminating and will disprove some of what Jen is claiming and show that you all were bullied and manipulated into speaking out against me. Before I went public with them, I wanted to reach out and try to go a kinder route and see what unfolded”

 Patti:

“THIS feels so threatening and manipulative to me.  I have read the entire conversation between Tiffany and Sydni.  NOWHERE in there did Sydni say or even imply that Jen was "bullying and manipulating any of us into speaking out against me".  Nowhere!!!  Did she say Jen yelled?  Yes. Period.  And that Jen said you are a "motherfucking liar..that motherfucker is who has been lying to everyone".  And for the record, neither of us has been bullied, coerced, manipulated in any shape form or fashion to speak our truth.  What I see in those PM's is your daughter desperately trying to make the pain and sadness in her home stop.  Sydni is not responsible for this. I am not responsible for this.  Jen is not responsible for this.  Your choices, regardless of how regretful or shameful or damaging, are responsible for this.  You get to control that, not us.  I am not responsible for Jen's truth but I completely support her in sharing her truth just as I would welcome and support you sharing your truth.”

 Dayna:

“Also, Syd messaged me personally and I told her that I wasn't comfortable talking to her unless you were comfortable with it. We did chat briefly, and she said you wanted me to send you an email.”

 Patti:

“As much as I wanted to "control" Sydni's conversations with you at times, I would never do this.  Sydni has been hurt and she loves you and she believed in you and how you could help our family.  I knew/ know she needs to grieve in her own way and try to find the resolution and closure for herself.  I fully support this if it means talking to you. That she had to beg and beg and beg (which is obvious from those PM's) is heartbreaking to say the least. My "comfort" is irrelevant in this instance though I do appreciate your checking with her. I actually told Sydni that if you wanted to chat with me, it would be fine to email.  That was last Friday.  Honestly, I feel if you had wanted to just chat with me to "clear the air" you would have done that sooner and not in the context of "I have incriminating private FB messages between our kids".....”

 Dayna:

“I wanted to write to you to reach out for your compassion and understanding.”

 Patti:

“You have NO IDEA how much compassion I have for your children...understanding for the bigger picture is much harder to come by.  I hurt for your children because they are simply the victims of the choices of their parents.  It took me a while after you left to even begin to understand the magnitude of all this. I did this on my own (no pressure from Jen or anyone else)...reading story after story of people who had experiences with you long before me...some personal, some professional.  This obviously was not an isolated instance and that allowed me to put it all into its proper perspective.”

 Dayna:

“I am a good person and I don't deserve this. Please forgive me for not following through with working with you. I said things in a drunken state that I didn't mean and I am so regretful of that. I truly loved your family.”

 Patti:

“I have forgiven you.  It is the only thing that allows me to move forward, heal, and continue on our unschooling path.”

 Dayna:

“What is going on here? Why is all of this being so blown up into such a hurtful thing. CPS was called on me because of Jenn's blog. This is MY LIFE here. My children... my family.”

 Patti:
 
“What is going  on here in my opinion?  The truth continues to elude you.  Me, personally...so willing to forgive and move on...bad experience...your personal life crossed into your professional life...you made a mistake...you will go home and take responsibility and make amends and seek the help you obviously need (from the behaviors and conversations that took place in my home).  But you didn't, Dayna.  You made it about all of us.  "Our family was a trauma case".  "I just hired you to get the kids off my back and get a break."  "You bit off more than you could chew". (even though you knew exactly the dynamics after the first visit).  And the blaming and lack of responsibility or ownership just continues and continues with each post.  Again, I cannot do ANYTHING to fix that.  You can. So for your children...your family...I hope from the depths of my soul you can find a way to deal in truth...real truth...not the truth you want folks to believe...YOUR TRUTH...because "what is going on here" will not change until that happens. Patti “   

From: Dayna Martin <dayna@daynamartin.com>
To: patti.stephens@yahoo.com
Sent: Thursday, August 1, 2013 11:02 AM
Subject: Re: screen shots
 
Patti, I was trying to do the right thing per advice from Barb Lundgren to reach out to you via email and share that I had the screen shots. I am sorry you are feeling angry and took this in the way it wasn't intended. I send you love and healing. Dayna

From:  patti.stephens@yahoo.com
To:  Dayna Martin <dayna@daynamartin.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 1, 2013  11:41 AM
Subject:  Re:  screen shots

Dayna:  I am actually feeling much better, thanks:-)  Did you really expect me to not be upset that you are dragging my 10 year old into your public personal experience? What you are using my daughter for is to try to discredit your personal relationship with Jen (which has nothing to do with either me or Sydni).  I think your intention was "before I went public with them, I wanted to reach out and try to go a kinder route and see what unfolded."  I truly don't know how much more of a kinder route you wanted from me.  I still hope you will do the right thing. Patti

As I was writing this, my daughter, Taylor (Sydni…note she has decided she wants to change her name for a fresh start and because she feels it fits her more) wanted to say something so her thoughts and feelings will close our part of this blog out:

Taylor (Sydni):            

First of all, I think that Dayna is the best example of a fraud. PERIOD. Of course some of you think I’m lying, but I’m not. My experience with “Dayna Martin” was something I wish never happened. You didn’t see Jenn, how horrible she felt, that was real. How Dayna was acting. WAS AND IS SO FAKE. I can’t believe I thought she loved me, cared about me, here is just a small piece of her trying to get rid of me:

Dayna Martin
I didn't unfriend you
I don't want you to get into trouble
so we can say goodbye

Taylor Stephens
Ok??

Dayna Martin
I want to respect your Mom
and you

Taylor Stephens
R u sure its cause u don't want to talk to me

Dayna Martin
Of course not. I know you didn't do anything wrong.
No matter what, I will always hold you in a special place in my heart
I am sorry that I did anything to hurt your family
I am sending love to you all.

So umm, yeah, tell me what that shit sounds like?? BTW what Dayna said about those screenshots, Jenn didn’t and won’t EVER force me to do ANYTHING……EVER. Tiff actually told me and kept telling me to friend, and message Dayna…..umm HELLO?!?!?!?!?! WTF?!?!?! YOU MESSAGE ME! YOU FRIEND ME! WOW. She was too lazy to go to MY PAGE, FRIEND ME, AND MESSAGE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just want you to know, I feel like a bitch trusting her, and Jenn’s just trying to help people not make the same mistake my family did. LETTING DAYNA IN OUR HOME.

Taylor

5 comments:

  1. Please, please send Taylor my respect, appreciation and high fives for her words, her honesty and to support her as she works through this. Taylor, you are a beautiful human being for being so strong and standing tall in all this!!

    ((((Taylor))))
    ((((Patti)))))
    ((((Green family))))
    ((((Everyone involved in the unveiling of the Truth))))

    Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for all your courage!

    ~Shaye

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) thanks Shaye. I'm movin past it now :)

    taylor

    ReplyDelete
  3. This whole thing is just really sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^I agree with you Danielle. I don't know the whole story (I don't think anyone does) but I don't think we should be dissecting each others' words and constantly dwelling on negativity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baccarat Rules - Wagering & Gambling Rules
    The game consists of betting on three bets: Three hands worrione with the winning combination. Three 카지노사이트 is the same bet for three 바카라 사이트 numbers: 1. The odds of winning

    ReplyDelete